Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press) (Robusto) (5.5"x55) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
A 94-rated masterpiece.
Here it is, quite possibly the crowning achievement of Alec Bradley Cigars. Tempus is truly boutique, right down to the tobaccos used. The Habano-seed wrapper hails from a small tobacco field located on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras, capturing the rich, hearty flavors of Honduras. This leaf is dark and leathery, and conceals a complex mixture of Cuban-seed long-fillers grown in both Nicaragua and Honduras. The cigar explodes with rich, but smooth flavors noting toasted wood and nuts. The finish is long and peppery with an enjoyable sweetness.
Thanks to numerous well-deserved '94' ratings, the Alec Bradley Tempus was named the #5 Cigar of 2017.
- RG of Spring, TX2 Units,
- JD of Evansville, IN1 Unit,
- JM of Seabrook, NH2 Units,
- BM of Massapequa, NY2 Units,
- FR of Beaver Falls, PA1 Unit,
- PW of Fort Lauderdale, FL1 Unit,
- AP of WILMINGTON, VT1 Unit,
- LM of Portland, OR1 Unit,
- KS of Jersey City, NJ2 Units,