Authentic Cigar Mold A Quality
A man cave centerpiece
At hand are authentic cigar molds that came out of real cigar factories that were once used to roll the fine premiums handmades we all enjoy today. Some rolled a few more cigars than others, so we separated them in 3 different qualities. All were used, but the A Quality option will have the least scratches and dings, and the C Quality will have the most. Whether you are looking to roll your own or add a centerpiece to that shelf in the man cave, these authentic cigar molds are as real as it gets.
Note: Sizes and shapes of molds will vary.
- JE of Mount Dora, FL$6.00/ea2 Units,
- JT of Wichita, KS$6.00/ea3 Units,
- DD of Clarkston, MI$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- JF of Algonquin, IL$6.50/ea2 Units,
- GN of Finksburg, MD$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of PARKVILLE, MD$8.00/ea2 Units,
- RN of MIDVALE, UT$7.00/ea3 Units,
- JC of Johnston, RI$7.00/ea1 Unit,