Ave Maria Argentum (Robusto) (4.8"x52) Pack of 5
Witness Ave Maria’s dark side.
The newest line from the best-selling Ave Maria, Argentum, is out to slay inferior cigars. Since Ave Maria first came on the scene praise has been universal, and we’ve had to put in overtime to make sure this delectable blend remained in stock. Brace yourself for Ave Maria Argentum, which puts the brand’s dark side front and center.
Coming in a black, high gloss, handmade wooden box and arriving in the desired Morning Star vitola, Ave Maria Argentum makes its presence known from the start. Medium to full-bodied, this decadent beast comes dressed for battle in a dark and oily Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. A peek under the armor reveals a luscious and hearty blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers setting the table for a flavorful feast at the round table. Flavors abound, including hearty and pleasing notes of dark chocolate, coffee, leather, cedar, with light spice playing in the background for the duration. Pick up the Ave Maria Argentum and join the fight against lesser blends.
- AL of Coral Springs, FL$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Thiells, NY$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Pittsburgh, PA$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- ST of Manchester, MD$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Plainfield, IN$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of MIDWAY PARK, NC$15.50/ea2 Units,
- GE of Burke, VA$15.50/ea5 Units,
- SS of Pflugerville, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Cream Ridge, NJ$16.00/ea2 Units,