Ave Maria Dark Knight Robusto (5.2"x54) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Habano, Maduro, Nicaraguan|
Dark Knight rising…
AJ Fernandez is man that needs no introduction. Especially with how well-loved the Ave Maria blends are. So don’t look at me like I’m crazy when I say this may be the best of the bunch. Look, I’m no joker, man. I take this very seriously. This blend is damn tasty, my friends.
This potent Nicaraguan puro could be the strongest Ave blend yet. Loaded with a hefty dose of well-aged, flavorful long-filler tobaccos, Dark Knight is cloaked inside a dark Nicaraguan maduro wrapper. Upon lighting, you get notes of spice and leather up front, that finishes with a smooth, rich dark chocolate note. A potent as it is, this beauty still finishes smooth and balanced. But what else would you expect from AJ?
- EB of Sugar Land, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of North Las Vegas, NV$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Stockton, CA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Winter Haven, FL$17.50/ea4 Units,
- RJ of Eucha, OK$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of JEANNETTE, PA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- WL of Perkinston, MS$17.50/ea2 Units,
- DB of Dover Plains, NY$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Union, NJ$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- LV of Port Richey, FL$17.50/ea2 Units,
- RP of Atglen, PA$18.00/ea5 Units,