Ave Maria Lionheart Robusto (5.5"x54) Pack of 5
|Filler||Brazilian, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
The latest from Ave Maria.
We’re all on a crusade for reasonably-priced cigars that taste great and burn well, and sometimes this quest can seem Quixotic indeed. But one brand has always been a trusty squire in your joust with MSRPs, and that’s Ave Maria. Coming to you like a faithful steed from AJ Fernandez’s factory in Nicaragua, the Ave Maria Lionheart is always the perfect choice to lead your herf to delicious victory.
Draped in a Sun-Grown wrapper is a lion’s share of Brazilian, Mexican, and Nicaraguan long-fillers secured by a Nicaraguan binder. Ave Maria’s blenders have traveled far and wide to exotic lands to gather the tobacco in this blend, and the result is nothing short of magnificent. Graceful, yet commanding, your palate will receive a royal feast of cedar, spice, coffee, and citrus notes, with a smooth finish.
- MZ of Florence, OR$14.50/ea5 Units,
- FC of Des Plaines, IL$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Boyce, VA$14.00/ea3 Units,
- VB of Garwood, NJ$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Seligman, AZ$15.00/ea2 Units,
- BW of DURHAM, NC$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- BM of OVERLAND PARK, KS$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Waxhaw, NC$15.00/ea1 Unit,