AVO Classic Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
AVO cigars are one of the most prestigious brands on the market.
AVO cigars are the result of a collaboration between Hendrik Kelner, Avo Uvezian and Davidoff. Avo Uvezian is a composer, perhaps best known for penning Sinatra’s "Strangers in the Night." Together with Kelner’s cigar making skills and Davidoff’s reputation, Uvezian’s quest for perfection in a cigar has resulted in this one terrific blend. In fact, more than 2 million of these super-premium sticks are sold annually. AVO cigars are beautifully constructed from the very finest premium leaves, including a silky Connecticut shade wrapper and Dominican filler leaves. The result is a creamy, smooth taste and wonderful aroma.
- DW of Westminster, CA$18.00/ea2 Units,
- GT of Lake Charles, LA$18.00/ea4 Units,
- AS of Frewsburg, NY$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- OS of Fresno, CA$18.00/ea3 Units,
- JK of Clover, SC$18.50/ea2 Units,
- NG of Leesburg, GA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- SW of Katy, TX$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- DR of Le Sueur, MN$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Jensen Beach, FL$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Allen, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- CT of Fredericksburg, VA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- MW of West Memphis, AR$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- LS of Wellington, FL$18.50/ea1 Unit,