AVO Syncro Ritmo Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
|Filler||Brazilian, Honduran, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
Git me mo’ ritmo
For the third cigar in their now-famous Syncro series, Avo wanted to do something a bit different. The first two entries in this esteemed line, the 93-rated Syncro Nicaragua and the sweet and spicy Nicaragua Fogata both featured… you guessed it, Nicaraguan tobaccos. With Ritmo, Avo flexes their blending muscles — tobaccos from seven different countries make up this intricate and complex handmade.
Produced in the Dominican Republic, this stick has tobaccos from practically every cigar country featured inside. The filler blend is an astounding five ingredient cocktail of Nicaraguan, Peruvian, Brazilian, Honduran, and Dominican tobaccos. Add on the Ecuadorian wrapper and Mexican binder, and it’s clear why they named this cigar after a continent, not a country! The flavor here is a mixture of sweet coffee, roasted nuts, charred oak, and slight chocolate in a medium to full-bodied experience you’ll savor time and time again. Syncro is quickly becoming Avo’s best line of sticks, in my not-so-humble opinion, and South America Ritmo is one more notch on their belt of W’s.
- DF of Nampa, ID$19.00/ea2 Units,
- JC of Brooklyn, NY$19.00/ea5 Units,
- PH of Sherman Oaks, CA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of North Port, FL$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- LS of COVINGTON, KY$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of Huntington Beach, CA$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Poteet, TX$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- LL of Yukon, OK$19.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Costa Mesa, CA$19.50/ea2 Units,