Bahia Blu L600 Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 20
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||Nicaraguan, United States|
The highly enjoyable Blu line from Bahia is a medium-bodied, Nicaraguan-made treat. Each cigar is cloaked by a pretty Corojo wrapper that’s aged at least 3 years prior to rolloing. Silky, smooth, and sporting ample oils, this leaf conceals a 5 to 6-year old long-filler mixture of Nicaraguan tobaccos grown in Esteli, Jalapa, and Leon. After rolling, each ages ‘en cedro’ for 6 months, molding them into a palate-pleasing experience. The cigar is rich and kind of toasty with a sweet, cedary core, plus a crisp, lingering aftertaste.
9 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- DJ of Golden, CO$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JK of Lakeland, FL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- BM of Torrance, CA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Metairie, LA$16.00/ea2 Units,
- JR of GOODLETTSVILLE, TN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Cornville, AZ$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- EE of Plano, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- PC of Port Saint Lucie, FL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- KG of Wailuku, HI$16.00/ea1 Unit,