Bahia Blu L600 Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 20
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The highly enjoyable Blu line from Bahia is a medium-bodied, Nicaraguan-made treat. Each cigar is cloaked by a pretty Corojo wrapper that’s aged at least 3 years prior to rolloing. Silky, smooth, and sporting ample oils, this leaf conceals a 5 to 6-year old long-filler mixture of Nicaraguan tobaccos grown in Esteli, Jalapa, and Leon. After rolling, each ages ‘en cedro’ for 6 months, molding them into a palate-pleasing experience. The cigar is rich and kind of toasty with a sweet, cedary core, plus a crisp, lingering aftertaste.
5 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- AF of Highland, MI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Phoenix, MD$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Skokie, IL$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Wisconsin Rapids, WI$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Albany, OR$15.50/ea1 Unit,