Boveda 1-Year Humidor Bag 50 Cigar Capacity
Boveda’s got your back.
We've all been there. You have a well-maintained desktop humidor, and you have your eyes on a great deal on Cigars International. But alas, your humidor is stuffed to the brim already! So what do you do? You could throw some of your cigars in any old zip-top bag, but they certainly deserve better than that. If you want to treat your overflow right, or you're going on a trip and don't have room for a humidor or travel case, you’ll want to grab a Boveda 1-Year Humidor Bag.
Boveda is the maker of the only true two-way humidification on the market, keeping your cigars as fresh as possible with no maintenance required. Now Boveda has implemented this technology into a convenient resealable bag, that will maintain perfect humidity levels for up to an entire year. Choose from 15 or 50-capacity sizes, and rest easy, knowing your cigars will be ready to burn for an entire 365 days, without you lifting a finger or buying gallons of distilled water.
- DB of Big Sandy, TX$7.00/ea2 Units,
- CP of Dillsboro, IN$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of LOUISVILLE, KY$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- GP of Hanover, ME$7.50/ea2 Units,
- JH of Columbus, OH$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CS of Barboursville, VA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Modoc, IN$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- BS of Richmond, BC$8.00/ea3 Units,
- JH of Archbald, PA$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- KG of Easton, MD$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- BY of Honolulu, HI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Chester, NY$8.00/ea4 Units,
- TV of Aurora, CO$8.00/ea1 Unit,