Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 10
Maduro in the house!
Surely you’ve heard of Brick House, a 93-rated gem that managed to work its way onto the “Best 25 Cigars of 2010” list. Well J.C. Newman is back with the Brick House Maduro. This cigar is darker and spicier than its predecessor. An oily Brazilian Arapiraca Maduro wrapper houses a blend of premium Nicaraguan long-fillers and a Nicaraguan binder. The bold, full-bodied flavor profile is punctuated by notes of cocoa and sweetness. Slow-burning, firm in hand, and deliciously tasty, it’s a fitting follow-up that will easily work its way onto your top ten list.
Good news! In 2017 Brick House Maduro received an impressive 91-point rating.
- DF of Kalispell, MT2 Units,
- MC of Fremont, CA1 Unit,
- DS of Mount Airy, MD1 Unit,
- JH of Gnadenhutten, OH1 Unit,
- RM of Douglasville, GA1 Unit,
- RA of Pearland, TX1 Unit,
- TJ of Syosset, NY1 Unit,
- TP of Fenton, MO1 Unit,
- LD of Somerset, KY1 Unit,
- MS of Saratoga Springs, NY1 Unit,
- TG of Church Hill, TN2 Units,
- SR of Barrington, NH2 Units,
- ZM of Saint Joseph, IL1 Unit,