Brick House Mighty Mighty (Gordo) (6.2"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Brick House. A 92-rated, Top 25 Honor disguised as a Nicaraguan puro teeming with tasty goodness. Carefully handmade on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras, this enchanting handmade combines a dark and oily Habano wrapper with aged, Cuban-seed long-fillers blended to perfection. The smoke is complex to the core, but balanced throughout, issuing a dense series of toast, oak, sweet cedar, and subtle spices. Brick House. Simple in design, and no-nonsense in flavor. There's a reason this cigar is raved about by many.
7 Winners · 22 Bids Total
- MT of Fairbanks, AK$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- AG of Cleveland, OH$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Havre De Grace, MD$15.50/ea3 Units,
- CB of North Las Vegas, NV$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Tulsa, OK$16.00/ea2 Units,
- FB of Wake Forest, NC$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Oakhurst, NJ$17.50/ea1 Unit,