Brick House Mighty Mighty (Gordo) (6.2"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Brick House. A 92-rated, Top 25 Honor disguised as a Nicaraguan puro teeming with tasty goodness. Carefully handmade on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras, this enchanting handmade combines a dark and oily Habano wrapper with aged, Cuban-seed long-fillers blended to perfection. The smoke is complex to the core, but balanced throughout, issuing a dense series of toast, oak, sweet cedar, and subtle spices. Brick House. Simple in design, and no-nonsense in flavor. There's a reason this cigar is raved about by many.
9 Winners · 20 Bids Total
- CZ of Trumbull, CT$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of AUBURNDALE, MA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Washington, DC$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- DD of Bokeelia, FL$10.50/ea2 Units,
- TT of BOWIE, MD$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Plano, TX$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- KB of Pittsburgh, PA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Murrieta, CA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- CH of Atlanta, GA$12.00/ea1 Unit,