Brick House Mighty Mighty (Gordo) (6.2"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Brick House. A 92-rated, Top 25 Honor disguised as a Nicaraguan puro teeming with tasty goodness. Carefully handmade on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras, this enchanting handmade combines a dark and oily Habano wrapper with aged, Cuban-seed long-fillers blended to perfection. The smoke is complex to the core, but balanced throughout, issuing a dense series of toast, oak, sweet cedar, and subtle spices. Brick House. Simple in design, and no-nonsense in flavor. There's a reason this cigar is raved about by many.
Bid to Win: $10.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
9 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- NP of Frederick, MD$8.00/ea2 Units,
- CB of La Grange, TX$8.00/ea10 Units,
- GK of Dearborn, MI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Little River, SC$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- MN of MIRA LOMA, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CH of Rossford, OH$10.00/ea2 Units,
- RM of LEWISBURG, PA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Indio, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AZ of WALDEN, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,