Buffalo Trace Robusto (5.0"x49) Pack of 5
Circle the wagons!
I could go on and on about some of the best duos in the world: surf and turf, Dumb and Dumber, The New Age Outlaws…but today, I’m here to talk about a legendary duo that all of us can rally behind: cigars and bourbon. And what better place to start than Buffalo Trace distillery? With over 200 years in the business, there’s few that can hold a candle to that history.
So let’s take a look under the hood, shall we? Buffalo Trace cigars start off with a potent yet balanced mix of barrel aged Piloto Cubano and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos that are encased inside a Brazilian Arapiraca binder and then finished with dark, oily Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. Expect notes of cedar, cashews, and leather with hints of vanilla and spice on the finish. Incredibly balanced and unique, Buffalo Trace adds another ‘W’ to their resume and delivers one of the finest cigars we’ve had in long time. Oh, and it pairs exceptionally well with a few fingers of the good stuff.
- AA of ORISKANY, NY$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- NC of Jacksonville, FL$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- TF of North Ridgeville, OH$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Dayton, OH$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- KB of LEWISTON, NY$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Canton, MS$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- NR of Miami, FL$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- VB of Staten Island, NY$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- KL of Versailles, KY$16.50/ea2 Units,
- RB of Bulverde, TX$16.50/ea3 Units,
- ZT of Clayton, NY$16.50/ea2 Units,
- AM of Linthicum Heights , MD$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- EL of Gurley, AL$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Columbia, SC$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Torrington, WY$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of McClure, OH$18.00/ea1 Unit,