Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, Pennsylvania Broadleaf|
This ain’t no bluff, you must try this cigar
Robert Caldwell has burst onto the boutique cigar scene like some sorta supernova, and it seems like there’s no stopping his meteoric rise. You see, he makes cigars his way…he scours farms across the globe for the best tobacco leaves, tests and retests his blends until he gets the exact flavors he’s looking for, and keeps production limited in an effort to deliver a superior product. My word is bond, son, and I’m telling you once you try a Caldwell cigar you will count yourself among his growing legion of fans.
Blind Man’s Bluff comes wrapped in an enticing Ecuadorian Habano leaf atop a refined Honduran Criollo binder, long-fillers from the Dominican and Honduras ramp up the intensity. Tasty notes of cedar, bread, and sweet spice all enter the fray with a long and cool finish topping off the experience. Do yourself a favor and pick this sucker up before everyone else beats you to it.
- DJ of Richmond, TX$28.00/ea2 Units,
- DO of Apex, NC$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- RZ of Barto, PA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- CK of Cypress, TX$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Morrow, GA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- WJ of Somerdale, NJ$28.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Colorado Springs, CO$28.50/ea1 Unit,
- WD of Marietta, GA$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Bentonville, AR$29.00/ea1 Unit,