Caldwell La Barba Red (Toro) (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Fear the beard!
La Barba - or the beard is a pretty new brand - having only been in the industry since 2010, but in the short time, this brand has made some serious waves. Its loyal nation of fans have made it abundantly clear that the brand isn’t going anywhere.
La Barba Red was this brand’s first cigar to hit store shelves way back when, but the blend’s gotten a bit of a touch-up. The idea was to turn up the spice, but keep Dominican flavor intact. To say they succeeded would be a vast understatement. The cigar’s Dominican Corojo wrapper encases Dominican long-fillers and Ligero leaves. What you get is a full-bodied beauty with notes of pepper, cocoa, cedar, and of course spice. This beard definitely has some bite, but lots and lots of flavor.
- BE of Slidell, LA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- RN of Baton Rouge, LA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- GJ of Las Vegas, NV$20.00/ea2 Units,
- RB of Mount Pocono, PA$20.50/ea4 Units,
- SC of Arlington, MA$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Harrison, AR$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of New York, NY$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- FP of Blairsville, GA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Rancho Cucamonga, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- JQ of Kaneohe, HI$20.00/ea2 Units,