Caldwell Long Live the King Mad MF Corona (5.7"x43) Pack of 5
|Filler||Dominican, Nicaraguan, United States|
Years ago, Robert Caldwell (the owner and operator of Caldwell cigars) told us his purpose was to go wherever he had to in order to find the most exotic flavors he could. A tough order to fill, for sure. But in the years since his statement, Robert has continued to deliver. Today, Caldwell stands tall as one of the best-selling and best-reviewed boutique brands in our catalog, and his latest release will no doubt strengthen that rep. Welcome, LLTK Mad MF.
The Caldwell Collection Long Live the King – Mad MF is a limited edition release under this most-popular flagship brand of Caldwell’s. Utilizing a spicy, Mexican San Andres wrapper leaf atop Indonesian binder and Corojo ’98 and PA double ligero fillers, calling this one full-bodied would be an understatement. It’s uber-rich and dark, with each puff producing tons of milk chocolate, black pepper, oak, and leathery notes.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- RM of Oswego, IL$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Frisco, TX$27.00/ea2 Units,
- ET of ABINGDON, MD$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- VA of Ozone Park, NY$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Cedar Hill, TX$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Morrow, GA$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- JN of Cypress, TX$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Clark, NJ$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- YS of Lititz, PA$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Kapolei, HI$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- TJ of Kennesaw, GA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- WD of Marietta, GA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of St. Louis, MO$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- LB of Kissimmee, FL$27.50/ea1 Unit,