Caldwell Collection - The King Is Dead Premier (Robusto) (5.5"x50) Single
A Kingslayer Approaches
Robert Caldwell’s premium cigar brand has been on fire since it released. On fire, cigars… get it? Alright, bad word play aside, this boutique brand has quickly built a reputation for releasing tasty, small-batch releases. Like the best bourbons, seeking Caldwell out can be a bit of a pain, but once you’ve had a great one, you can’t go back.
The King is Dead is Caldwell’s second blend is a medium-bodied, complex balancing act. Every Caldwell sample I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying has burnt like an absolute champion. And The King is Dead is no different. Delivering notes of wood, earth, chocolate, spice, coffee, and a slight, nutty sweetness, you’ll enjoy every second of this handcrafted awesomeness. The price isn’t low, but with Caldwell, you really do get what you pay for.
Good news, The King is Dead has recently earned an impressive 93-point rating.
*Each bid is for one single cigar.
- SF of LA JOLLA, CA$4.00/ea3 Units,
- WB of Norfolk, VA$4.50/ea3 Units,
- AM of Butler, PA$4.50/ea1 Unit,
- NQ of Debary, FL$4.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Folsom, CA$4.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Muskogee, OK$4.50/ea2 Units,
- LM of Lincoln, NE$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- TU of Jonesboro, GA$5.00/ea2 Units,
- LS of Yorkville, IL$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Laveen, AZ$5.00/ea6 Units,
- DR of Chicago, IL$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Uniontown, OH$4.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Torrance, CA$5.00/ea1 Unit,