Camacho Criollo Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Full of flavor without overpowering, the medium-bodied Camacho Criollo starts with a Honduran-grown, fourth priming wrapper leaf. The filler is made up of a perfect blend of Dominican long-fillers that deliver a complex, tasty sweetness with a hint of spice. Well-constructed with just enough strength, this fantastically flavored beauty is worth the hype. Camacho....one of the few brands to be consistently described as Cuban-esque. Camacho Criollo. A delicious addition to this full-flavored family of boutique lovelies.
- MF of LUBBOCK, TX1 Unit,
- BS of Washington, DC1 Unit,
- WD of Plymouth, MA1 Unit,
- AG of Staten Island, NY1 Unit,
- BP of Staten Island, NY1 Unit,
- JH of Springfield, MO1 Unit,
- SF of Chicago, IL1 Unit,
- PK of Pennsauken, NJ2 Units,
- DP of FINDLAY, OH2 Units,
- DM of Fredericksburg, VA1 Unit,