Camacho Criollo Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Full of flavor without overpowering, the medium-bodied Camacho Criollo starts with a Honduran-grown, fourth priming wrapper leaf. The filler is made up of a perfect blend of Dominican long-fillers that deliver a complex, tasty sweetness with a hint of spice. Well-constructed with just enough strength, this fantastically flavored beauty is worth the hype. Camacho....one of the few brands to be consistently described as Cuban-esque. Camacho Criollo. A delicious addition to this full-flavored family of boutique lovelies.
7 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- DW of Salina, KS$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- VB of San Diego, CA$14.00/ea3 Units,
- PC of Solon, OH$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- EF of Feasterville Trevose, PA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RL of Oxnard, CA$16.00/ea2 Units,
- YA of Mount Prospect, IL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of Lafayette, LA$16.00/ea1 Unit,