Camacho Ecuador Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 15
Score one for Ecuador!
Camacho Ecuador — quite simply, one of Camacho's finest offerings. This blend really has it all, from an intriguing, invigorating flavor profile to a mix of well-chosen tobacco leaves. Plus, the intensity: though it weighs in just above a medium-body, the flavor is incredibyl rich, with a long and unique finish you won't soon forget.
Topped with a choice Ecuadorian Habano wrapper leaf, a Brazilian binder, and a blend of long fillers from Honduras and the Dominican, Camacho Ecuador is the total package. The flavors are thrilling, and include tones of pepper with light floral and citrus notes for balance. Go right ahead and light one up for yourself – you’ll be so glad you did.
Camacho Ecuador received a well-deserved 91-rating.
- ST of Edmond, OK$31.00/ea1 Unit,
- QN of Boise, ID$31.50/ea2 Units,
- TD of Park Ridge , NJ$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- CG of Queensbury, NY$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- JN of Assonet, MA$32.00/ea3 Units,
- LO of Villa Grove, IL$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Albany, GA$32.00/ea1 Unit,