Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged (Robusto) (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Camacho — Master Built
Prepare yourself. The newest Camacho is here, and this one’s a doozy! Camacho’s Master Built Series has always been known for innovation, and this release is no different. Featuring tobaccos aged in some of the world’s oldest Nicaraguan rum barrels, Nicaraguan Barrel Aged is a new release that can’t be ignored.
On top of this cigar you’ll find an Ecuadorian Habano 2000 wrapper, with Mexican binder and long-fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican. But it’s the aging in the rum barrels that gives this cigar its true flavor. Notes of spice and oak are met with warm sugar and caramel flavors. That’s because Camacho worked carefully with Flor de Cana to make sure every barrel is up to the highest standards of excellence. So light one up, pour out a few fingers of the good stuff, and enjoy!
- TL of Rock hill, SC$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- KB of Hampton, VA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- LS of Pewaukee, WI$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Greer, SC$21.00/ea2 Units,
- FC of Pennsburg, PA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- MI of Delano, MN$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- SE of Mechanicsville, MD$21.00/ea1 Unit,