Camacho Pre-Embargo (Toro) (6.0"x48) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Camacho's finest. A robust, yet elegant treat.
Camacho is synonymous with ‘full.’ Full-bodied, full-flavored, and full of character. Indeed, Camacho blends tend to be powerful yet well-balanced creations that offer superior flavor and aroma characteristics. This is precisely why makers Christian and Julio Eiroa have developed such a loyal cult-like following.
Camacho Pre-Embargo is one of the most unique cigars on the market. The blend begins with a vintage '99 Jamastran Corojo wrapper draped around a complex filler blend including a significant portion of authentic pre-embargo Cuban tobacco - the very same tobaccos used in Camacho's beloved Liberty series. Medium in body with a rich flavor profile, Camacho's 1962 Pre-Embargo size brings copious amounts of flavor, including wood, leather, nuts, and spices.
- MH of Avon, OH1 Unit,
- KL of Palm Bay, FL1 Unit,
- DW of Strum, WI1 Unit,
- DR of Spring, TX1 Unit,
- SC of North Las Vegas, NV1 Unit,
- HN of Atlantic City, NJ1 Unit,
- ES of Coloma, MI1 Unit,
- SM of Norfolk, VA2 Units,
- SD of Williamstown, NJ1 Unit,
- BA of East Windsor, NJ1 Unit,
- JR of Halethorpe, MD1 Unit,
- DM of Wilmington, DE1 Unit,
- FC of Cameron, NC1 Unit,
- RB of Covington, KY2 Units,
- VP of Waldorf, MD1 Unit,
- DS of Pasadena, MD1 Unit,
- AG of Columbia, MD1 Unit,
- GM of WASHINGTON, PA1 Unit,
- MB of Pittsburgh, PA2 Units,