Camacho Scorpion Connecticut Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
on’t get stung by high prices!
Camacho cigars are great, that’s for sure. But sometimes my wallet’s a little… ahem, light. Let’s face it: burning cigar after cigar and chugging a six pack of beer a night is awesome, but it sure isn’t cheap. Luckily, today’s newest release from Camacho is both delicious and wallet-friendly: a combination that an absolute cigar nut like me can certainly get behind.
Offered up in two different wrappers, today we’re focused on the Connecticut release. Handmade in Honduras and featuring a gorgeous Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper leaf, Scorpion Connecticut is as smooth as it is flavorful.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- SG of Bedford, PA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Perry, FL$14.00/ea2 Units,
- JG of Blacklick, OH$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- AQ of Middlebury, CT$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- PR of Bellevue, NE$14.00/ea2 Units,
- KS of Stevens Point, WI$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JY of Glastonbury, CT$14.50/ea2 Units,