CAO Black Ltd. Edition Gothic (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||Honduran, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
CAO’s first and finest
“The best cigar I’ve had, bar none.” I’m not exaggerating, I hear this over and over again from our customers. And I have to say I agree with them. You see, to many of us, the exclusive CAO Black cigar is CAO’s crown jewel, their piece de resistance. That’s a bold statement, considering CAO’s stable includes a number of exceptional cigars. You see, this blend was crafted with extensively aged, top-tier tobaccos, and each batch is made in limited quantities.
Individually draped in cedar, this classic offers a ton of creamy spice flavors, with a subtle hint of vanilla along with an abundance of complex and varied, medium-bodied flavors. It booms out big, creamy rings, burns perfectly, and mellows nicely after the first third. Simply awesome.
9 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- MM of Galveston, TX$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- MP of Forsyth, GA$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- RS of SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Port Washington, WI$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- ER of Mission, TX$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Ocean City, NJ$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Atkinson, NH$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- YM of Grayling, MI$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Chantilly, VA$9.50/ea2 Units,