CAO Black (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 20
|Filler||Honduran, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
CAO’s first and finest
“The best cigar I’ve had, bar none.” I’m not exaggerating, I hear this over and over again from our customers. And I have to say I agree with them. You see, to many of us, the exclusive CAO Black cigar is CAO’s crown jewel, their piece de resistance. That’s a bold statement, considering CAO’s stable includes a number of exceptional cigars. You see, this blend was crafted with extensively aged, top-tier tobaccos, and each batch is made in limited quantities.
Individually draped in cedar, this classic offers a ton of creamy spice flavors, with a subtle hint of vanilla along with an abundance of complex and varied, medium-bodied flavors. It booms out big, creamy rings, burns perfectly, and mellows nicely after the first third. Simply awesome. Just ask Cigar Buyer magazine, which awarded CAO Black with an unprecedented perfect score — 10 out of 10.
- RR of Scottsdale, AZ$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- PC of RICHMOND, CA$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of San Jose, CA$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- CR of Atascadero, CA$47.50/ea2 Units,
- RC of HOPE, RI$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- DT of Huntsville, AL$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Cary, IL$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- KA of WOODLAND HILLS, CA$47.50/ea1 Unit,
- MH of West Hills, CA$47.50/ea1 Unit,