CAO Black Frontier (Churchill) (7.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Honduran, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
CAO’s first and finest
“The best cigar I’ve had, bar none.” I’m not exaggerating, I hear this over and over again from our customers. And I have to say I agree with them. You see, to many of us, the exclusive CAO Black cigar is CAO’s crown jewel, their piece de resistance. That’s a bold statement, considering CAO’s stable includes a number of exceptional cigars. You see, this blend was crafted with extensively aged, top-tier tobaccos, and each batch is made in limited quantities.
Individually draped in cedar, this classic offers a ton of creamy spice flavors, with a subtle hint of vanilla along with an abundance of complex and varied, medium-bodied flavors. It booms out big, creamy rings, burns perfectly, and mellows nicely after the first third.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
7 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- JY of Charlotte, VT$10.00/ea2 Units,
- SN of Hedgesville, WV$10.00/ea4 Units,
- DB of Irving, TX$10.00/ea4 Units,
- DT of Camas, WA$10.50/ea2 Units,
- DG of PANORAMA CITY, CA$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Chicago, IL$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Jackson, MO$12.00/ea1 Unit,