CAO Brazilia Anaconda Perfecto (Presidente) (8.0"x58) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
"Another jawbreaker from CAO cigars! Released after five years of planning, the CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges from 54 to 60 on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors while offering a smooth, rich and full taste. In addition to 'Best Buy' honors and a generous dose of 90-point ratings, CAO Brazilia received a well-deserved '91' rating, noting: ""A dark, oily cigar with a beautiful torpedo tip. It has an easy draw, burning with a rich aroma. The smoke is complex, with an earthy, floral flavor and a toasty, nutty quality. Full bodied, with a long, toasty finish."""
7 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- RT of San Bernardino, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- ER of Mission, TX$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- RV of Summerfield, FL$21.50/ea1 Unit,
- CR of Springtown, TX$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Richmond hill, NY$22.00/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Elyria, OH$22.00/ea2 Units,
- CC of Ft Pierce, FL$22.00/ea1 Unit,