CAO Brazilia Gol! (Robusto) (5.0"x56) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Finally released after five years of planning, the 91-rated CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste.
12 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- CP of Port Richey, FL$13.00/ea2 Units,
- DS of Sherman, TX$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Dayton, OH$13.00/ea2 Units,
- MT of Lorena, TX$13.00/ea2 Units,
- SW of Uniontown, OH$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DU of Essex, MD$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- RP of Maricopa, AZ$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- LF of Conyers, GA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DF of Chicago, IL$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Elk Grove, CA$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Poquoson, VA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- RZ of Poughkeepsie, NY$15.00/ea1 Unit,