CAO Brazilia Gol! (Gordo) (5.0"x56) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Finally released after five years of planning, the 91-rated CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste.
12 Winners · 30 Bids Total
- RP of Leander, TX$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Newport, MI$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- KD of Buffalo, NY$13.50/ea3 Units,
- RR of Fishkill, NY$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Racine, WI$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Little Silver, NJ$14.00/ea2 Units,
- GC of Logan, OH$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- WW of BAKERSFIELD, CA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Orchard Park, NY$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Leominster, MA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- BW of HOUSTON, TX$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Kansas City, MO$14.50/ea1 Unit,