CAO Brazilia Gol! (Gordo) (5.0"x56) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Finally released after five years of planning, the 91-rated CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste.
11 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- WK of PHOENIX, AZ$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- DB of Fairbanks, AK$10.50/ea2 Units,
- TT of San Clemente, CA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- CK of Phillipsburg, NJ$10.50/ea6 Units,
- JH of SYLMAR, CA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- ED of Staten Island, NY$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- PA of Monessen, PA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Haughton, LA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Cornville, AZ$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Chesapeake, VA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Antioch, TN$12.50/ea2 Units,