CAO Brazilia Gol! (Gordo) (5.0"x56) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Finally released after five years of planning, the 91-rated CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste.
11 Winners · 30 Bids Total
- FR of Beaver Falls, PA$10.50/ea2 Units,
- JE of Loudonville, NY$10.50/ea3 Units,
- JG of Sewell, NJ$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Rockingham, VA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Lithia Springs, GA$11.00/ea2 Units,
- YK of Portland, OR$11.00/ea3 Units,
- BS of North Attleboro, MA$11.00/ea3 Units,
- JA of Portland, OR$11.00/ea2 Units,
- JP of Boca Raton, FL$12.00/ea2 Units,
- MR of Middletown, NY$12.00/ea4 Units,
- KT of BOURG, LA$12.00/ea2 Units,