CAO Brazilia Gol! (Gordo) (5.0"x56) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Finally released after five years of planning, the 91-rated CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from the finest Brazilian wrappers, aged Nicaraguan long leaves and binders, and aged extensively. The fat ring gauges on the Brazilia helps deliver a veritable bevy of complex flavors. Offering a smooth, rich and full taste.
11 Winners · 23 Bids Total
- TE of Mooresboro, NC$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- LV of Yorktown Heights, NY$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Savannah, GA$13.50/ea2 Units,
- ES of Dayton, OH$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Wilmington, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Yonkers, NY$14.00/ea2 Units,
- PM of Lafayette, LA$14.50/ea2 Units,
- BH of Indianapolis, IN$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Warren, NJ$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- FC of Arlington, TX$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- GG of McKinney, TX$15.00/ea2 Units,