CAO Brazilia Gol! (Gordo) (5.0"x56) Pack of 25
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
CAO Takes Over the World
Released after five meticulous years of research and planning, the CAO Brazilia is a full-flavored cigar made from one of the finest Brazilian wrapper leaves we’ve ever seen. It’s a fitting tribute to the country — for centuries, Brazil has been celebrated for its art, and its creation of all things beautiful. And Brazilia is most certainly beautiful.
Extensively aged, the long-fillers here are all Nicaraguan tobaccos of the highest caliber. Though Brazilia performs well in every size, most notable here are the 54 to 60-ring options. The complexity offered from these wider vitolas keeps the cigars smooth, burning cool all the way down to the nub. In short, Brazilia is a classic blend, well worth your consideration.
In addition to numerous 90-ratings, Brazilia has an esteemed 91-rating.
7 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- AM of FRESNO, CA$55.50/ea1 Unit,
- DG of RODEO, CA$55.50/ea1 Unit,
- CJ of Bristol, CT$55.00/ea1 Unit,
- AF of Norwich, CT$56.00/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Greenwood, AR$56.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Butler, PA$56.00/ea2 Units,
- JS of Sylvania, OH$56.00/ea1 Unit,