CAO Flathead V660 Carb (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
A real blockhead....
‘Murica, son! The home of hot rods, pin-up chicks, and now CAO’s newest offering: Flathead. Borrowing inspiration from muscle cars, CAO Flathead not only sports a highly unique shape, but backs it up with a high-octane blend. So what's so unique about the shape? Instead of a traditional head (rounded or torpedo shaped), this sleek handmade is flat headed, meaning it's completely squared off.
Heavy in the hand, this dark creation starts with a well-fermented Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Thick and chewy, this leaf conceals a bevy of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers embraced by a Connecticut Habano-seed binder. Then, each cigar is carefully box-pressed, truly bringing the unique head to light. Churning out a mix of spicy-sweet goodness, expect hints of earth, black pepper, and cocoa throughout a full-bodied experience.
CAO Flathead received Top 25 honors for 2015 (#3 overall) and an impressive 95-rating.
10 Winners · 42 Bids Total
- LA of Vista, CA$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- ST of Chicago, IL$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Atlanta, GA$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Columbia, SC$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Buffalo, NY$50.00/ea1 Unit,
- FM of Deer Park, NY$50.50/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Staten Island, NY$50.50/ea1 Unit,
- BS of Fishers, IN$50.50/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Hingham, WI$51.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Ronkonkoma, NY$50.50/ea1 Unit,