CAO Flathead V660 Carb (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 20
A Real Blockhead…
‘Murica, son! Home of hot rods, pin-up chicks, and CAO’s greatest offering: CAO Flathead. Borrowing inspiration from American muscle cars, Flathead not only sports a highly-unique shape, but backs it up with a high-octane blend. Instead of the traditional round or torpedo shaped head, this sleek handmade is completely squared off.
Heavy in the hand, CAO Flathead starts with a well-fermented Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Thick and chewy, the leaf conceals a bevy of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers embraced by a Connecicut Habano-seed binder. Then, each cigar is carefully box-pressed. We could tell you how good it is, or we could say this — CAO Flathead has over 600 customer reviews on CI, averaging 5 stars out of 5, and is the highest rated 60-ring cigar by Cigar Aficionado. Ever.
Named the #3 Cigar of 2015, Flathead received an astounding 95-rating,
- JW of Westerville, OH$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- ES of JAMESTOWN, KS$30.50/ea19 Units,
- SD of CALABASH, NC$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- GV of Lynn, MA$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- EG of Goldsboro, NC$31.50/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Missouri City, TX$33.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Hawthorne, CA$32.00/ea1 Unit,