CAO Gold Perfecto (6.0"x60) Box of 10
One of CAO’s First and Finest 90-Rated Cigars
Check out CAO Gold, one of the cigars that put CAO on the map. Blended with handpicked, aged long leaves, Gold reliably delivers a classic cigar experience, and comes handsomely packaged in great looking cedar chests.
Don’t be fooled by the pristine Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper on CAO Gold, this cigar is not mellow. Weighing in at more of a medium-body, Gold’s exquisite wrapper is expertly applied atop of Cuban-seed Nicaraguan filler and binder. Overall, we’re looking at a silky cigar that’s deep and complex. If you’re hankering for a real morsel, you’ve come to the right place.
The CAO Gold received a 90-rating.
- JZ of Annapoiis, MD$36.50/ea1 Unit,
- AA of Scottsdale, AZ$36.50/ea1 Unit,
- ED of Centennial, CO$36.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Rotonda West, FL$36.50/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Boston, NY$37.00/ea1 Unit,
- EP of Harrisburg, NC$37.00/ea1 Unit,