CAO L'Anniversaire Cameroon Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The CAO L’Anniversaire cigar line was developed in honor of the 30th anniversary of CAO cigars. The Cameroon Series is a highly successful complement to the incredible success of CAO's L’Anniversaire Maduro Series. In a nutshell, the Cameroon is an unforgettable blend with a great looking square-pressed shape. Made with reddish-brown Cameroon wrappers from Africa and premium Nicaraguan long-fillers and binders. Mellow to medium-bodied in taste and box-pressed - an attractive, hig?h-quality cigar.
The L'Anniversaire Cameroon has been named one of Cigar Aficionado's Top 50 Cigars. Along with a '92' rating, the magazine noted, "Nicely pressed, with rich color. The cigar has a lovely draw and burn. It's nutty and toasty, with coffee, cocoa and dry wood flavors. The finish is long."
8 Winners · 13 Bids Total
- SD of Winchester, VA$12.00/ea2 Units,
- MM of Laveen, AZ$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- PH of Canton, GA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Spring Hill, FL$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- BK of Indianapolis, IN$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- CK of Duanesburg, NY$12.50/ea2 Units,
- JH of Allentown, PA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- SF of Raleigh, NC$14.00/ea1 Unit,