CAO Mx2 Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 25
|Wrapper||Connecticut Broadleaf, Maduro|
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
A Jet Black Beauty from CAO
CAO’s MX2 is a long-awaited, limited production cigar that employs two flavorful wrappers. The outermost leaf is an ultra-dark, super oily Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro. Underneath, there’s a second wrapper leaf — fuller-flavored Brazilian Maduro. On their own, each of these wrappers would be high-quality enough. But combine the two, and you’ve got something completely stunning.
To mix the pot even more, the folks at CAO use a blend of select long-fillers from Nicaragua, Honduras, Peru, and the Dominican Republic to complete this complex handmade. The resulting profile is packed with layer after layer of spicy, sweet flavors. If you’ve ever enjoyed a maduro cigar, you better add this one to your cart as quickly as possible.
- JM of Chillicothe, IL1 Unit,
- MS of Pittsburgh, PA1 Unit,
- NC of NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO1 Unit,
- WC of Grandville, MI1 Unit,
- JT of Olympia, WA1 Unit,
- DB of Gerrardstown, WV1 Unit,
- AJ of South Milwaukee, WI1 Unit,
- MW of Lake Stevens, WA1 Unit,
- DW of DOUGLASVILLE, GA1 Unit,
- NP of Caldwell, ID1 Unit,