CAO Mx2 Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
CAO’s Mx2 is a long-awaited, limited production cigar that employs two flavorful wrappers. The outermost leaf is an ultra dark, super oily Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro, while the inner wrapper is a fuller-flavored Brazilian Maduro. This double-wrapper combination promotes a rich, flavorful profile that’s smooth throughout with lingering hints of spice. To mix the pot even more, the folks at CAO use a blend of select long-fillers from Nicaragua, Honduras, Peru, and the Dominican Republic to complete this complex cigar, packing it full of spicy sweet layers of flavor.?
9 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- KS of Stillwater, OK$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- TP of ST. JOHN, IN$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Laredo, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Elk Grove Village, IL$15.50/ea4 Units,
- DD of MIDDLETOWN, PA$15.50/ea2 Units,
- AA of Middletown, OH$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- MK of Lakewood, CO$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- AO of Kenner, LA$17.50/ea2 Units,
- BR of Louisville, KY$17.50/ea2 Units,