CAO Mx2 Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan, Peruvian|
CAO’s Mx2 is a long-awaited, limited production cigar that employs two flavorful wrappers. The outermost leaf is an ultra dark, super oily Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro, while the inner wrapper is a fuller-flavored Brazilian Maduro. This double-wrapper combination promotes a rich, flavorful profile that’s smooth throughout with lingering hints of spice. To mix the pot even more, the folks at CAO use a blend of select long-fillers from Nicaragua, Honduras, Peru, and the Dominican Republic to complete this complex cigar, packing it full of spicy sweet layers of flavor.?
10 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- GM of West Hartford, CT$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Milwaukee, WI$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- SK of West Bloomfield, MI$14.00/ea2 Units,
- JW of Westerville, OH$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- RZ of Pittsburgh, PA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Fairbury, NE$14.00/ea2 Units,
- AH of FRESNO, CA$15.50/ea3 Units,
- WS of Kapolei, HI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Clay City, KY$15.50/ea2 Units,
- PM of CARROLLTON, TX$15.50/ea1 Unit,