Carlos Torano Casa Torano Robusto (4.7"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Casa Torano is and has been the Torano family’s "house blend," a cigar they made and smoked strictly for themselves. Composed of choice Dominican and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos wrapped in a golden-brown Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut shade wrapper, this Honduran beauty will get your taste buds stimulated. The extremely complex smoke features a variety of flavors: subtle spice, creamy sweetness, a peppery earthiness. Never dull. Full of flavors that satisfy the boldest of palates, yet ‘soft’ enough to be enjoyed for breakfast.
5 Winners · 13 Bids Total
- BP of Hillsboro, IL$7.50/ea4 Units,
- DS of BATON ROUGE, LA$7.50/ea2 Units,
- JI of Green Bay, WI$7.50/ea2 Units,
- JN of Charlotte, NC$8.00/ea6 Units,
- JR of Wyoming, MI$9.00/ea1 Unit,