Casa Fernandez Reserva Maduro Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Casa Fernandez puts on a show.
Eduardo Fernandez has been busy since purchasing Tropical Tobacco from the legendary master blender Pedro Martin. He changed the name to Tabacalera Tropical, moved locations, and developed the delicious Casa Fernandez brand to critical acclaim. In 2011, Casa Fernandez Miami garnered a 92-point rating along with being named the number 11 cigar of the year. This extension to the decorated Casa Fernandez Miami boasts uber-refined maduro leaf adding depth and flavor to this already stunning masterpiece.
Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva is cloaked is a Mexican San Andres maduro wrapper leaf, which plays host to Nicaraguan long-fillers including a rare Medio Tiempo leaf, which is a higher priming than even the flavor inducing ligero. Spot-on construction results in Miami Reserva having an excellent draw and producing a white, firm ash. Nuances of leather, citrus, chocolate, and spice all rear their heads right down to the nub. A true boutique handmade, don’t miss the boat on these bad boys.
- BL of Slingerlands, NY$17.00/ea2 Units,
- MP of Fremont, NE$17.00/ea4 Units,
- AR of Prosper, TX$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- TO of Springfield, MA$17.00/ea2 Units,
- MW of Phoenix, AZ$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Pepperell, MA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- AL of Herminie, PA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- GS of Sierra Madre, CA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- CW of GLEN ALLEN, VA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- WB of Colonia, NJ$18.00/ea1 Unit,