Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 25
Step into the darker side of Cohiba cigars.
Creating a suitable new blend for a legendary brand like Cohiba is no easy task. But, cigar master Daniel Nunez was up to the challenge, and proudly presents Cohiba Black cigars, espresso-black gems from the Dominican Republic.
Hugged by a bold, Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, this hearty maduro is dark, oily and quite intimidating. Inside, a long-leaf blend of Dominican and Mexican tobaccos is bound by a flavorful sungrown Dominican Piloto leaf that has been patiently aged in tercio for 3+ years. This complex mixture is masterfully balanced to offer a smooth, satisfying cigar layered with robust flavors.
- SF of Ankeny, IA$73.00/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Cumming, GA$73.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Harrisburg, PA$73.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of LAKE CHARLES, LA$75.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Lancaster, CA$73.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of BUFFALO, NY$74.00/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Leominster, MA$73.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of HUMBLE, TX$77.00/ea1 Unit,