Cohiba Black (Robusto) (5.5"x50) Pack of 10
|Wrapper||Connecticut Broadleaf, Maduro|
Step into the darker side of Cohiba cigars.
Creating a suitable new blend for a legendary brand like Cohiba is no easy task. But, cigar master Daniel Nunez was up to the challenge, and proudly presents Cohiba Black cigars, espresso-black gems from the Dominican Republic.
Hugged by a bold, Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, this hearty maduro is dark, oily and quite intimidating. Inside, a long-leaf blend of Dominican and Mexican tobaccos is bound by a flavorful sungrown Dominican Piloto leaf that has been patiently aged in tercio for 3+ years. This complex mixture is masterfully balanced to offer a smooth, satisfying cigar layered with robust flavors.
- WL of Nashville, TN$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- PT of Madisonville, LA$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- MC of MEDINA, OH$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Saint Augustine, FL$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- NP of Gardena, CA$34.00/ea1 Unit,
- CI of Noblesville, IN$34.50/ea1 Unit,
- WO of Lino Lakes, MN$35.00/ea1 Unit,
- BF of Croton on Hudson, NY$35.00/ea1 Unit,