Cohiba Connecticut Robusto (5.5"x50) Pack of 5
|Filler||Brazilian, Dominican, Nicaraguan|
The most legendary name in cigars, gold plated.
When you see the name Cohiba on a cigar band, you already know you’re in for a good experience. The folks who make them are very aware of this, and they work hard to uphold that reputation. Since 1966, they haven’t done anything halfway, and certainly don’t cut corners. That’s why when I heard that they were finally going to release a cigar with a Connecticut wrapper, I could hardly contain myself. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a box.
The blend for this cigar is, in a word, impressive. Inside, a veritable feast of Brazilian Mata Fina, Dominican Olor, Dominican Piloto Cubana, and Nicaraguan Jalapa fillers dancing beneath a rich, flavorful Mexican San Andres binder. But let’s be honest, it’s the wrapper that caught your eye, and for good reason. This beautiful blonde leaf is from Ecuador’s Los Rios province, and grown beneath natural cloud cover yielding a beautiful golden color and almost imperceptible veins. Expect a bounty of cream, toast, nuts, and a subtle spice that’ll go perfect with your morning coffee, or any occasion worth celebrating. It’s the most well-known name in cigars, with the best-selling wrapper leaf, how could you go wrong?
- DB of Fairbanks, AK$15.50/ea2 Units,
- JH of Blackstone, IL$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of San Diego, CA$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Coppell, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of PEORIA, AZ$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- TL of Beaverton, OR$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Elizabeth, CO$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Bryant, AR$16.50/ea1 Unit,
- AV of North Hollywood, CA$16.50/ea1 Unit,