Cohiba Nicaragua Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Habano Oscuro, Honduran|
Stepping into uncharted territories
Cohiba, the king of the crop, the deity of the Dominican, has accomplished almost everything there is in this industry. One of the most recognizable names in the land, Cohiba has pumped out countless Dominican favorites over the years. Now, they are on to new horizons, getting their feet wet for the first time in the fertile soils of Nicaragua with the release of the Cohiba Nicaragua.
This concoction of finely aged leaves boasts a bolder profile than many we’ve come to know from Cohiba. Adorned with a milk chocolaty Sun Grown Colorado Oscuro wrapper, this prize looks good enough to eat. Brimming with Nicaraguan long-fillers from Jalapa and Esteli all hugged by a Nicaraguan binder also from Jalapa, this is one medium to full-bodied masterpiece prime for the pickin’. Complex notes of cedar, leather, and pepper meld beautifully causing those who partake to begin frantically searching for another as soon as they see the nub is in reach.
Cohiba Nicaragua was recently honored with a well-deserved 91-rating.
- BP of Inglewood, CA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Federal Way, WA$13.50/ea2 Units,
- JL of Wauconda, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Akron, PA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- SL of Orlando, FL$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- DT of Richmond, TX$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- GM of Lakeside, CA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Clovis, NM$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DR of ROSEBURG, OR$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- CK of Jones, OK$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Alvin, TX$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AT of Oklahoma City, OK$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Bellingham, WA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- DC of DALLAS, GA$15.00/ea1 Unit,