Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49) Pack of 25
The result of five intense years of research, the famous Cohiba cigar brand is now available in limited quantities in the US market.
Often called "red dot" Cohibas due to the markings on the band, this exquisite cigar offers a medium-bodied flavor and a strong, smooth and incredibly rich character. Handmade with a toothy Cameroon wrapper and aged mixture of Dominican-grown Piloto Cubano tobaccos, Cohiba's blend sets the standard among today's premium cigars.
Cohiba received well-deserved '91' and '92' ratings noting: "Well made with a good draw, Cohiba has a solid core of distinctly nutty flavors that have an underlying creaminess. French peanut notes and a touch of caramel on the finish make this a very tasty medium-bodied smoke."
- AG of Warner Robins, GA$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- BV of Santa Ana, CA$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Estero, FL$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- SY of Front Royal, VA$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- EV of Canonsburg, PA$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- GL of Gainesville, VA$74.50/ea1 Unit,
- MA of BAYTOWN, TX$75.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of HOPE, RI$74.50/ea2 Units,
- DV of Estero, FL$74.50/ea2 Units,