Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Cohiba comes extremely well-constructed with a lovely true Cameroon wrapper and an aged assortment of Dominican long-leaf tobaccos. Cohiba is buttery-smooth and layered with consistent, enjoyable flavors...earning it a handful of 90+ ratings, in addition to a solid 92-point score and 'Humidor Selection' honors.
7 Winners · 24 Bids Total
- MR of Cary, NC$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- DZ of Glastonbury, CT$20.50/ea2 Units,
- TD of Guild Tenn., TN$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- SQ of Sioux Falls, SD$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Goddard, KS$17.50/ea2 Units,
- LP of MINOOKA, IL$20.00/ea2 Units,
- KK of Green Bay, WI$19.00/ea1 Unit,